Now we’ve been back in the office for a few days, we've had the chance to reflect on 2012. It was a year of exciting, intriguing and sometimes emotional work.
It was also a time of great success for our clients, continuing to grow despite uncertain times. Here are just some of the achievements 2012 has brought:
• Our long time client Nobby’s Beer has gone national, now being sold by Co-op shops throughout the country, as well as winning awards for our P.O.S.
• Olio Reddo have had their products displayed and sold at renowned stores such as Fortnum and Mason and Partridges.
• Louise and Archie have both received accolades in their fields, with Archie becoming an awarded Member of the D&AD and Louise being accepted into the Chartered Institute Of Marketing.
• We are now truly global, with clients from as far away as Australia!
• We continue to develop new and innovative technologies: this year we have perfected our bespoke, live content-editing system. There’s nothing quite like it out there, and our clients say it’s the easiest CMS system they’ve ever used!
• We have continued to create some amazing websites – especially using parallax technology, something not many agencies can do!
• Harvest Fields have had their busiest quarter ever, with a greater number of bookings than ever before.
• Courtyard Dental’s advertising campaign has been extremely successful, gaining them a number of new long term clients.
• Helen McPherson's CDs continue to sell like hot cakes, being No.1 in the Amazon charts!
We are continuing to support the local community: creating a website for the Crick Colts and proudly sponsoring the under 8’s team, and also creating a new brand for Tim’s charity, now the official charity of Create-a-Brand. We found Tim’s a particularly moving and inspiring project to work on.
2012 also brought its fair share of new business start-ups. The range of business ideas could not have been more varied and it’s been a pleasure to work with them throughout 2012 and into the New Year.
It just goes to show – With the right thinking, anything is possible.
We would like to wish everyone a fantastic 2013.
To see more from Create-a-Brand please visit: http://www.create-a-brand.com/